Saturday 28 January 2012

Vintage Blue

My post for today uses the lovely Beau Chateau DSP from Stampin' Up. I just had to have a go at making a flower using the Fancy Flower, 5 Petal Flower and Boho Blossoms punches.  I had two goes at it as I got a bit carried away with my water misting technique on the first attempt and drowned my flower (it all fell apart).  Anyway you know the old saying "If at first you do not succeed then try again", well it worked for me.  Hope you enjoy the finished card.


Stamps - Four Frames & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper/Card - Beau Chateau DSP, Very Vanilla & Baja Breeze
Ink - Soft Suede & Baja Breeze
Other - Antique Brad, Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch,
Boho Blossoms Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Full Heart Punch,
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die,
Perfect Polka Dots & Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folders
& Perfect Pennats Bigz L Die







No comments:

Post a Comment