Saturday 28 April 2012

Attic Boutique

Work has been quite hectic this week so I have not had time to play in my craft room.  But today is Saturday and no work, yipee, so I had time to get my crafting fix.  It has been a really gloomy and overcast day here in Perth today, with the rain finally arriving about 4pm so it was an ideal day to play with paper and ink.

I have been playing with the Attic Boutique DSP featured in the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue, this DSP is so pretty and elegant.  The sketch for this card was inspired by a card made by Sharon Johnson.  I have added the ribbon flower and altered things up, but the basic sketch is the same.  I like the tag as the centre element and just had to add some butterflies, these have been missing of late on my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment