Tuesday 1 May 2012

For the Newlyweds

A recent purchase for my gadget stash is the Simply Scored Scoring Tool from Stampin' Up.  I was having a play with my new gadget and created the scored background for this card.  I am going to give scoring the lines on a diagonal a go next.

I sponged over the scored lines with Crumb Cake to highlight the grid pattern.  I had my base card, but what to use as a card topper?  Into my stash I went and found some of the lovely paper roses that I created about four weeks ago.   I used these to design the rest of  the card around. 

Having been asked by a work colleague to make some Wedding Cards for her, I turned this card into an appropriate card for a Wedding.  I have used the colours of Natural Ivory, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black.

Flowers always fit any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment