Monday 4 June 2012

Simply Stampin' Sketch Challenge Top 3

I made the Top 3 with my card at this week's Simply Stampin' Sketch Challenge.

I was late checking to see how my creation went, as I have been on a "Home Grown Retreat" this weekend with a bunch of friends, we just had a retreat at a friends house and saved the cost of going away.  As it is a long weekend here in Western Australia to celebrate "WA Day", it used to be called "Foundation Day", we thought  that we would all get together and have a weekend of stampin, paintin, creatin, sharin, eatin, drinkin (not too much), chatin and laughin.  We had a great time catching up with all our latest news and lots of gossip was to be had (what else would you expect with 7 ladies together for 3 days).  I think I will be early to bed tonight, but I still have to unpack the car before I do anything.


1 comment:

  1. oh carol i love this card, it is so pretty. i love the colours you chose and all the other pretty cut out thingy's on the background card. so very clever. xxxxx. love relle.

    ReplyDelete