Sunday 5 August 2012

Tiny Tote

I recently found a tutorial on how to make a tiny box using the Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die from Stampin' Up.  I have added a handle to the box and some DPS and a flower and turned it into a Tiny Tote.  I am sure someone else has already thought of this, but if they have then I have not come across it to date with all the blog surfing I have been doing.

This little tote is quick and easy to make.  I will be making some in a Christmas theme as the jolly season is coming up fast.

I have put together a tutorial on how I made this Tiny Tote which can be found here.

I have it on good authority (mine) that 2 Ferrero Rocher chocolates fit in the Tiny Tote.  I have since eaten the evidence, they tasted really good.


Colour scheme used was Natural Ivory, Basic Black and the flocked Black Paper in the Mocha Morning Specialty DSP pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment