Sunday 4 November 2012

Cherish Friendshp

This card was inspired by a recent post by Paula Dobson, using the Water Colour Wash technique with the Clear-Mount Blocks.  Paula used the Fabulous Florets stamp set on her card, but I changed things up a bit for my card using the Cherish Friendship stamp set.


Colour scheme of Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, More Mustard and So Saffron.

I seem to be adding tickets to everything lately, but I like the finished touch (each to their own as they say). I gave instructions in my previous post on how this was done. The button is from the Naturals Designer Buttons pack, which have a lovely wood like finish.  Early Espresso Bakers Twine was added to finish the card.

The goose was stamped in Early Espresso on a piece of Water Coloured card that was made using More Mustard and So Saffron.  It was then fussy cut out and adhered to the card.

The card was quite simple to make and what a great effect the Water Colour Wash Technique creates.


No comments:

Post a Comment