Saturday 12 July 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday

Hi everyone, I would like to share my card with you that I created for the Mojo Monday Challenge based on this terrific sketch. 
I have use some new products from the Annual Catalogue with a colour scheme of Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana.  The flowers and sentiment are from the "Flower Patch" stamp set with the matching "Flower Fair" Framelits Dies.  The DSP is from the "Lullaby" paper pack.  To finish off I added some sequins from the 2013-2015 In-Colour Sequin Assortment embellishments.


MOJO#353

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors and papers on this one! Darling little flower cluster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an perfect blend of DSP and design. I love the colours and the flowers. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete