Tuesday 13 January 2015

Thank you in butterflies ...

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my card that I have made for the colour challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts1-8-15


I must admit to sitting on the challenge for a few days, deciding on how to incorporate these colours into a card.  The sketch is one that I cased from Sandy Mathis. I liked the layout so much that I put in my box of ideas and thought it perfect for this colour challenge.


I have used the stamp sets 'Butterfly Basics' and a set from the Sale-A-Bration promotion called 'Lotus Blossum'.  The 'Butterfly Basics' set coordinates with the Butterflies Thinlits which I have used for my butterfly.  I stamped the image in each of the three colours and layered them together to form the butterfly.  A bit of faux stitching was added along with a few pearls to finish.


PPA235

1 comment:

  1. Love the layers, Carolyn. And the way you incorporated the blues into the design is genius! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete