Friday 13 February 2015

Shabby Chic

I just love the challenge this week at The Card Concept.  I have made my card in the Shabby Chic style and have taken inspiration from DT Narelle Farrugia, I just love what Narelle did with the posy and the threads from the Burlap Ribbon, the flower box and arrangement in the picture. 




For my card I have use the stamp sets 'Hardwood', 'Dictionary' and 'Itty Bitty Banners' with a colour palette of Naturals White, Baked Brown Sugar, Blushing Bride and Soft Sky.  The DSP is from the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper.  The embellishments are from the 'Artisan Embellishment Kit", Gold Sequin Trim, Pearls, Burlap Ribbon and Venetian Crochet Trim.


CC#28



2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, your card is timeless and very romantically gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, your card is simply awesome! Love all your details. Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete