Friday 15 May 2015

Happy Birthday, Everyone

Don't you just love Sneak Peaks.  This is the card that I made for the challenge at Can You Case It, using two of the new 2015-2017 In-colours Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder.  I sponged a piece of the Irresistibly Yours Speciality DSP with Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder, matted this piece onto Watermelon Wonder cardstock and then the Tip Top Taupe card base.  The sentiment is from the "Happy Birthday, Everyone" stamp set which I stamped with Versamark onto a piece of Tip Top Taupe and White embossed.  I added one of the new Blossom Accents to finish.  I am a bit excited about these new In-colours. 
CYCI#69

CYCI#69



4 comments:

  1. Love the extra striped strip! makes it pop :) great card - thanks for playing at CYCI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, love your colour choices here. Great example of CAS. Thanks for joining us this week at canyoucaseit.com Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The colors are perfect together. You CASE'd it perfectly. So glad you joined us at CYCI last week. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carolyn,
    Thanks for the always inspiring paper crafting that you share with us stampers. I have featured your "Happy Birthday" card on my blog today. Check it out here if you'd like:
    www.quickandeasystamping.blogspot.com

    blessings,
    barb

    ReplyDelete