Saturday 30 May 2015

#Punchitup Creative Challenge

Hi Everyone, I would like to share with you my card that I have made for the Stampin' Up Demonstrator only Creative Challenge.  The challenge is to use the following punches on your card or project:
  • Pansy
  • Hearts Border
  • Fun Flower
  • Sweetheart
#PUNCHITUP

The background I made using the Striped Mask from the Dots and Stripes Mask pack and spritizing with a mix of Pink Pirouette Re-inker and Isocol Rubbing Alcohol.  I wanted just a touch of colour in the background and this turned out perfect.

I made the flower using the Fun Flower and Pansy Punches.  I punched out 3 of each using Pink Pirouette cardstock, misted them with water and layered them together and joined them with an Antique Brad.  I then folded the petals up and formed them around to make the flower.  Once dry I inked the edges with Soft Suede.  The Hearts Border Punch and the Sweetheart Punch were used to make the embellishments.

The little tag idea I found recently but cannot remember where I saw it, so apologies to the creator of the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment