Wednesday 15 July 2015

Pretty Petals

Have you wondered how many cards you can make from a 6"x6" 48 sheet paper stack? I did after I saw a post on YouTube using a 6"x6" 24 sheet paper stack, it set me to wondering what could be done with the Stampin' Up 6"x6" paper stack.

Using the "Pretty Petals" Designer Series paper stack I set about creating my cards.  It took me 8 days on and off (I work full time and had other commitments). I ended up with 60 cards which I will be donating to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.

I gathered together a series of sketches from Mojo Monday, Operation Write Home and the Deconstructed Sketch which I really liked and set about creating.  I made about 4 cards in each design, I even got down to using up tiny scraps.

These are some of my finished cards, there too many to post them all.

  

 

 

    





2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely lovely! Please post some more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and what a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete