Saturday 22 August 2015

Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peaks...

Hi everyone, I have been playing this afternoon with some of the products available in the new Holiday Catalogue from 1 September 2015. 

My first project is using the new Silver Corded Trim and the stamp set Cozy Christmas.  The DSP is from Merry Moments which is available in the Annual Catalogue.  I have used several packs of this DSP but found that I was left with several sheets of the same design.  So I set about designing a little Baker's Box for Christmas, using the DSP sheets that I have a collection of.    I have also used the Baker's Box Thinlits Dies, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Cardstock, Cherry Cobbler Thick Bakers Twine, Silver Foil Sheets and the Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.


My second project is using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch and Gold Corded Trim from the new Holiday Catalogue. The other items that I have used are all available in the Annual Catalogue - stamp sets Kinda Eclectic, Flower Shop, Petite Petals and Beautiful Bunch along with the coordinating punches Fun Flower, Petite Petals and Pansy, Pearls, Metallics Sequin Assortment and reinkers Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake. The centre panel is on Very Vanilla cardstock.




No comments:

Post a Comment