Sunday 25 October 2015

Cars behind the Trees

The card I am sharing with you today is one that I cased from Ann Craig.  When I first spied this card I could not work out how it was done, but having visited Ann's blog and saw how simple it was I was amazed.


This is a great card for the men in our lives. It also has a bit of a vintage feel which I really like. Ann's card is made using the Whisper White cardstock so it has a cleaner look.  It was not until after I put my card together and revisited Ann's post that I realised that I had made my card using the dark cardstock, ah well too late.

The supplies you will need for the card are stamp sets "Guy Greetings" and "And Many More", "Woodlands" Textured Embossing Folder, Night of Navy, Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock, Linen Thread, Night of Navy and Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pads, Momento Black ink pad, Aquapainter, Washi Label Punch and Word Window Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment