Saturday 12 December 2015

A bit of Pink and some Bling!

Do you have a stash of Designer Series Paper and never seem to use it?  I do, so I made a concerted effort to use some when I was cardmaking this afternoon.


I used the Blushing Bride paper from the Subtles Designer Series Paper pack and the woodgrain sheet from Farmers Market Designer Series Paper pack.  I sponged Blushing Bride on the bottom of the woodgrain paper, graduating from dark to light.  The flowers were made using the new Botanical Builder Framelits that are available 5 January 2016.  A bit of bling was added with sequins, rhinestones and Botanical Garden Jewels Embellishments.  I use the stamp sets "Bloomin' Love" and "and Many More" to create the sentiment.   The finishing touch was the Silver Metallic Thread.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment